Free Bonus Section
Dive deeper into your own work of following the joy with additional resources
About Follow The Joy
Follow The Joy is a unique and transformative journey through awakening the true essence of who you are. You'll learn how to remove the false layers and identities that have been conditioned onto you, and step into your true alignment. No longer do you have to live in the shadow of your fears, doubts, and limiting beliefs. Instead, you can step into your authentic self and remember where your power lies, manifesting a fulfilling life beyond your wildest dreams!
Praise For Follow The Joy
- Follow The Joy is an exquisite blend of science, psychology, energetics, Shamanic philosophy, and the mysteries of our world. Through her powerful stories and depth of knowledge, Sara teaches you how to take back your power and transform your life.
- Tiffany Hunt, Ph.D., Clinical and Health Psychologist, Sound Therapist, Breathwork Facilitator, and Founder of Tuned In With Tiffany
- In Follow the Joy, Sara vulnerably shares her journey from being a victim of her circumstances to becoming the creator of her reality. Her wisdom offers a roadmap to do the same in alignment with your values and desires.
- Bharat Oza, Shamanic Practitioner & Trauma Informed Medicine Guide
- Sara’s book is a breath of fresh air in the sea of self-help books. Follow The Joy is perfect for anyone who feels lost, stuck, or like they are just going through the motions of life without any real purpose or direction.
- Dr. Lori Bouchard, Best-selling author and Founder of Inside Health Naturopathic Healing & Detox Clinic
- When you have lived the lessons you are teaching, they come from an authentic space. A space of loving power and eternal knowledge. Sara has created an incredible combination of life lessons sprinkled with advice from world experts in the field of happiness and joy. Follow The Joy will change your life!
Dr. Ken Kinakin, author of optimal muscle training and founder of Society of Weight-Training Injury Specialists - SWIS